About Journal of Harmonized Research
Journals of Harmonized Research is an open access, internationally circulated quarterly published Journals. It covers various journals, i.e.
- Journal of Harmonized Research in Pharmacy (ISSN No. 2321-0958)
- Journal of Harmonized Research in Engineering(ISSN No. 2347-7393)
- Journal of Harmonized Research in Applied Science (ISSN No. 2321-7456)
- Journal of Harmonized Research in Medical and Health Science (ISSN No. 2395-6046)
- Journal of Harmonized Research in Management (ISSN No. 2454-5384)
With a strong belief on a great saying that:
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
Dr. Carl Sagan
(American Astronomer, Writer and Scientist)
Journal Of Harmonized Research (JOHR) is constantly working to explore quality research, research ideas and innovation to the world. Being a peer-reviewed, online journal it provides a better platform to scientist, researchers, academicians, scholars and students to excess and explore the ideas. Journal of Harmonized Research publishes three quarterly journals in discipline of Pharmacy, Engineering, Applied sciences, Medical & Health Science and Management.
Each welcomes quality research articles, review articles, short communications, case report, letter to editor, technical and educational forum.
The aspiration of JOHR abides to adhere with creativeness as well as ethics of research. Committed support and eminent guidance of our accomplished and enthusiastic team of editors fostering us to achieve the aim of journal.